15 August 2007
Hey, if you liked the lamp with the cord I mentioned a while back. You'll like this one, too. I'd love to have both of them in the room! (But not for that price.)
The Titanic Lamp:
Charles Trevelyan, England
The Titanic Lamp elegantly upsets one's expectations. A diagonal slice through the length of the lamp creates the appearance of floating semi-submerged in water. Combined with a high-gloss white lacquer finish and matching shade, the lamp is dressed in the stark attitude of a museum piece, frozen in time.
- September (1)
- Just wrote about this to a friend and on pressing ...
- Virtual reality has been an interest of mine for a...
- Hey, if you liked the lamp with the cord I mention...
- Jeremiah is a ferocious book. 23:23 Am I a God ne...
- My problem with Fred Peatross's new Missio Dei (Am...
- I got into a long conversation today with a non-Ch...
- Old blogging crony Fred Peatross has let me read h...
- The texts set for this coming Sunday, Col. 3:1-11 ...
- July (14)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (11)
- January (12)